Monday, September 28, 2015

Goals

My primary goal for this semester is to get more comfortable holding basic conversations in Japanese.  I'm also aiming to be able to read more Kanji and to be able to read Hiragana/Katakana very quickly.  To achieve this, here's what I'll do outside of class:
  • Go to office hours a few times each month.
  • Practice the sentences we learn in class a few times each week.
  • Look up and read through lyrics for a Japanese song each week.
  • Read most of the new Japanese posts on my Twitter feed every day.

5 comments:

  1. Like! すごいです!I like to learn through songs too!かんばて!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you manage to learn a long every week, find me in class and teach me some. I don't think I could manage on my own :) PS, wonderful クマ on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo, Your goals are very good and concrete. I wish you achevement your goal.

    I read you listening Japanese music. What nunber do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo, Do you enjoy learning Japanese?
    I think we are difficult to learn second language.
    But, we effort study to improve our skils.

    Tatsuhiro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. そうですね、難しいです。でもとても面白いです!英語の勉強頑張って!

      Delete